Pay Your Bill OnlineOnline Payment Portal
Information & Documents For New Patients
When you visit our general practitioners in Phoenix or Goodyear, you may be asked to provide a variety of documents and paperwork. To expedite your waiting time, please review information and documents below. Our team at Good Years Family Medicine has compiled this list to make your experience more time efficient.
All new patients please download and complete this form: Patient Information Form
- Provide a photo ID at the time of your visit.
- You must have a copy of your current health insurance card and your co-pay at the time of your appointment. Your appointment may be cancelled if you are unable to provide this information.
- Patients under 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian, or have written or verbal permission to be treated without parent or guardian present. In addition, these patients may not be able to have shots without a parent or guardian present.
- Bring a list of your current medications prescribed by other medical providers. We ask that you bring in all of your prescription and over the counter medications if you have multiple medications.
- Parents, please provide a copy of your child’s immunization record.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to allow us to serve you better.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, we require a 24 hour cancellation notice. Failure to do so may result in a fee. Also, failure to keep your appointment without a cancellation may result in a “no show” charge, or discharge from our practice if excessive appointments are missed.